Can anyone provide me with a relation between PLAF and MSEG table

Thanks

VRV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLAF- Table used for Planned orders ( MRP requirement) to create based on Forecast to procure or production.

MSEG - Table used for Material document ( Goods receipt) Document Segment: Material

Regards

JACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to get the Planned orders for particular Materials from PLAF-GSMNG and there equivalent Actual production numbers from MSEG-MENGE.

Please help me out here I am quite new to SD

Thanks

VRV

Former Member
0 Kudos

May i know how you are building the report? SQVI, SQ01 or the regular report?

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

I need to build the report in BW. For that I need to bring the data from both the tables PLAF and MSEG to Bw and find a way to relate each others data I mean actuls and planned order quantity.

I dont know how to relate them both in BW other than using material as coomon feild.

I am also not sure if relating both tables with Material will bring up correct values.

Please advise

Thanks

VrV

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VRV,

I don't know if you have already got the response to your query. But for your requirement, i believe you should be looking at PLAF & tables like AFKO, AFPO, AFRU.

AFKO is order header, AFPO for the order details & AFRU for the confirmations.

From the PLAF you can get planned order details, from the others you can get the order & qty which has been converted to production order, the qty which has been confirmed.

Have a look at these tables & if you need any further inputs, message back & will try my best to be of some help.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Thanks alot for the response I am not good at functional stuff. I am sure what you are saying makes absoulte sense.I need to talk to my end user and ask him what his exact requirement is. Once Again thanks for your help and I will come back as soon as I have the reporting req.

Thanks

VRV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VRV,

Can you please let us know why you want to link these 2 tables? As i am not able to figure out why you want to join them in the first place

Vivek