cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC- Status 51:Application document not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm doing a File to IDOC scenario. The Idoc is getting added and then it is trying to post it to the application but i get the error saying that "Fill all required fields SAPMF02D 0111 ADDR1_DATA-COUNTRY".

The idoc type i'm using here is debmas06. The source file doesn't provide all the data and the idoc type doesn't really contain the field addr1_data in it. What is wrong?

Plese help.

Thanks ,

Merrilly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Idoc type debmas06 there are few mandatory fields such as ADDR1_DATA-COUNTRY.

Check if the ADDR1_data is segment in IDOC not field.

While passing the data from file to xi to IDOC these mandatory fields are not filled up.

Probably you need to identify these fields and have to pass the default values if incase the inputs are not in file.

In We30/we31 you can check with the segment editor for the mandatory status of the fields.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

The idoc DEBMAS06 doesn't contain any segment by the name ADDR1_DATA-COUNTRY.

I checked each segment and its fields and i didn't find any entry with this name.

Thanks,

Merrilly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is standard Inbound processing program SAPMF02D is available for IDOC DEBMAS06.

If you goto the include MF02DFZA at approx. line no 5302 you will get the validation of field ADDR1_DATA-COUNTRY.

This field is in SAP and get filled up based on the data coming from IDOC.

Now here you can verify which IDOC segment contains this data.

I hope now its clear to you

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

But i'm not sure how to access the Inbound processing program. I tried going to se37, but it days that there is no function module SAPMF02D.

Can you please tell me how to go about it.

Thanks and regards,

Merrilly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me solve this issue

Thanks ,

Merrilly

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Merily,

"SAPMF02D" is not function module.

it is a standard report-> please check in t.code 'se38'.

regards

mahesh.

Answers (0)