cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grayed sold-to party during creation of quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created new document type (quotation) and it works fine, but during creation of a quotation Sold-to and ship-to are grayed, so I cannot change it. Even quotations replicated from CRM does not have solt-to and ship-to. What should be change in order to make ship-to and sold-to editable?

Marek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have encountered the same problem long back, unfortunately am not sure how do i rectified. Have u deleted any partner functions?

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked that no partner determination procedure is assigned to this document type. What is more also none of the transaction variants have sold-to and ship-to fields set as display only. So, thanks for trying but I need some more ideas.

Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marek,

If no partner determination procedure is assigned to your newly created doc type(quotation),

assign the standard partner determination procedure(TA )

{ which is assigned to standard quotation(QT). }, to your doc type.

After this check the partner fucnctions SP and SH ,in this partner determination procedure(TA ) ,

whether they have the field "NOT modifiable" checked.

If this field is checked and you are creating an Quotiation based on a Inquiry,the

SP and SH which are copied from the Inquiry will NOT be editable.

In case for further queries,revert back.

Thanks,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Umesh,

your idea pointed directly in the problem. Now it's solved.

Marek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

was your quotation created with reference to other documents like, say, inquiry of CRM documents? if so, then the quotation copies the sold-to party from the previous document and restricts changes in the sold-to party.

if your quotation was not copied with reference, then do VOV8 and check your document type and see if there is an entry in General Control > Reference mandatory.

also, this may have been affected by copy controls in VTAA, header > DataT (value 001 partner header).

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Mar 5, 2008 6:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check in partner determination procedure and also check weather procedure is assigned to your new condtion type or not.

regards

goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Partner Determination. It might be because of the partner determination this field can be greyed out.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately it didn't help. No settings in partner determination are provided which could influence this document type Any other idea?

Regards

Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whther u have used any user exit or transcation vraint for the same.

Thanks,

Pramod