Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer sales Report

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have to create a report, with customer(sold to party) details (customer no , adress), for the current financial year.

can any body help me with this.

cheers

AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please b specific what are all the fields required for u. If u only require Customer name and address then the data can be obtained from KNA1 table. Am sure u must have more coloumns required for ur report output.

Using Query SQVI it can be achieved.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There can be two reports on this

1. Open order report

This will pick orders for sales org/customer and find date selection according to period defined. This can be done through querying VBAK,VBAP, VBPA, KNVV, KNVP.

2. Sales through report

THis will show the orders are shipped and invoiced. This will use one more table VBFA.

Hope this helps. reward accordingly.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

anupam_srivastava2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I want to List of Customers(sold to party) and their addresses, all the transcation which are been done for this current financial year. can you tell me which field to use and how to relate these tables , and whihc date field should I check for the current finacial years.

cheers

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

For your requirement i think a simple SQVI query should do the needful. Join the tables VBRK & KNA1. For input selection criteria, select VBRK-FKART, VBRK-VKORG, VBRK-VTWEG, VBRK-FKDAT, VBRK-KUNAG, VBRK-ZUONR, VBRK-FKSTO, VBRK-SFAKN

For output select the fields you want to display.

Ensure that on your input screen VBRK-FKSTO & VBRK-SFAKN is equal to space to ensure you do not select deleted billing documents.

For the billing date use VBRK-FKDAT,

For the sold-to-party use VBRK-KUNAG (please verify this field, as i am not in front of system at the moment).

for payer i know it is VBRK-KUNRG

Use data from KNA1 for address details

Hope the above has given you a clear picture. If helpful, reward points.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

Can you tell me a clue how to write a sold to party sales monthly report , I want to show how much sales for each customer by month jan,feb,mar,apirl as a matrix format

Is there any way please

regards

Piroz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MC01 -Sales and Distribution Customerilling document (customer view)

Net value (SC) of invoiced sales from customer analysis

Hope it will help.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Pramod

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Piroz

Through VF05, you can take the required report by selecting "Further sel.criteria". In this, you have the option to choose "Billing date / Fiscal Year". Choose either of this and execute so that your requirement would be fulfilled.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AJ,

There is SAP standard VF05N (New - List of BIlling Documents). Here you have multiple selection options.

You can get all the transaction for a particular Sold-to-Party here.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I tried this one. but it gives No data exist for chosen selection.

This is coming for all the combinations. can u pls. guide me why this is coming.

In IMG , I have made settings in LG - LIS - Updating.

Only hitch i find is that in Sales Document Type, I am not able to find the field for attaching the Statistic Group. I feel because of that the standard analyses is not getting activated.

Pl.s help URGENT

Regards

Sriram.S.