cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning with Mutliple Source supply in PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning in APO PPDS for Finished Products which has more than one source of supply. I am running the infinite Planning for products, and after that all orders are scheduled on first PPM infintely.

and this is causing only a single resource overload, and even while finit scheduling system schedules orders only that perticular source of supply ( Resource). In case planned has to manually schedule the orders in DS planning board on other source of supply.

is there a way by which while planning all the source of supply will be considered so as to have most of resource utilized after planning run.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can I ask why you are running the Infinite Heuristic for planning when you want the resources balanced, that seems like a conflicting requirement?

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i want to change source of supply while production planning fintely without violating the requirement date. Can u suggest me steps for that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

what kind of resources are you using?

do you have resource capacities maintained?

Do you have a SNP process by any chance - you can try to capacity levelling there and them move to PPDS to do the detailed planning.

Answers (0)