cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local logical system is not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to click the "Maintenance Optimizer" button under "Change Management" -> "Support Package Stacks", a error text occurs that shows "Local logical system is not defined".

Anyone can help me?

B'Rgds,

YiNing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SMSY, >> System Group and logical.... >> Logical Components >> add your system here.

Then go to tcode dswp >> chose your solution, then solution Landscapse >> solution landscape maintenance, make sure you have your system here or add it if not.

Log-off and log back on>> should work.

Thanks,

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Excellent work guys. I guess there are some errors in SP_15.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check the systems are added in the system landscape

check in SM59 - Landscape Components and also in Systems and Logical Components

then u can check in the tcode solution_manager - click operations setup then select solution landscape tab

there u click the option solution landscape maintenance

there u can add the systems .

i hope this will help u!

reward points welcome!

regards,

S.Rajeshkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issues with SP Stack 15. The logical component I "solved" it by going back to SMSY and saved the solution entries. I removed one of them after that and added again in SMSY to the cusotmer's solution.

This actually happened with a brandnew installation and applying it to SP Stack 15.

We found as well that EWA and Service Level Reports do not create the reports anymore. You can display the old reports. With newely created reports after SP STACK 15, they all dump. This has happened with 3 different customers with different operating systems and databases even.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I fixed the error for "No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER". The error had been happen after applying ST 15.

I applyed the "Note 1140822 - SAP customer number for installation number &1 unknown".

I hope good may it do you.

Edited by: Jeong Hwan Ok on Mar 28, 2008 6:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeong,

Are you able to see your S id in Tcode AISUSER?

Thanks,

Hi Mao,

Would you please share if you had resolved this issue? I would appreciate if you keep us little upto date with SP15.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've planned to reinstall the solution manager. The basis told us there's something error while installing the system, but he fixed it and make the installation continue, and we think it might be the reason why the problem occurs.

Also, we have not apply the SP15 yet and keep it at SP9, so I think the reason of our problem might not be the same.

I'll update this post after we finished reinstallation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have same error.

The issue has been happen after applying SP 15.

In MOPZ, I have alos error message "No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER".

Did you have this issue as well ??

Thanks and best regards,

Eun-a,Kim

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think in tcode sale, all you have to do is what mompz guide says. Nthing else.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined the logical system in SALE

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should consult that with SAP becasue I'm also running on STACK_13 but I dont see any additional options such you have mentioned.

Do you have proper authentication followed by MOPZ.?

Thansk,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is should be an entry or your S ID. Without that, It will not work. What steps did you take in tcode AISUSER?... I have never got any problems, Infact, I was in SP 11 and just upgraded to stack_13. No problem found. Have you consult with SAP?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok , Got this fixed sometime back with 1140822

Ali,

I have worked with SP9 , SP11 as well, had no issues. After SP13 , AISUSER has an additional column called

"Customer Number" ,

When we give the user name and the associated the s user id in AIS user , i get the message

"partner not found - see long text"

Thanks

Uday

Edited by: Uday Bhoomagoud on Apr 14, 2008 11:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Solution manager has SP 15 in market now. Please apply that as well. After applying, you have tried RCCTOOLS..ETC... from se38 to check everythnig is fine after applying patches.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ali,

Did SP15 solve all the issue that you had with MPOZ .

We also have an issue assigning a user and S user ID in TC :AISUSER , this transaction does not save the user data.

Did you have this issue as well ??

Thanks,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

YiNing,

This problem seems to be specific to Sol Man SR3 ( SP13 and above) only. I am also facing the same problem .

There is no information what so ever available in SMP or Notes, what ALI said in his msg , has already been done, but did not help.

This error started showing up after the upgarde of the ST component.

Can you share with us, as to what SP level is the sol man you are working on

Thanks,

Uday