cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot add a new entrie with aisuser!! help urgent

0 Kudos

hi,

i'm trying to add new entrie for assign a S-user with trasax AISUSER, but without succès.

i have this message:

Partner 000123456(my suser) not found.

Partner 0001068365 not found - see longtext

Message no. AI_SC_EN093

Diagnosis

Partner number 0001068365 was not found in table AICONTACTS.

Procedure

Please check if you entered the correct number (S-User without S) or use the value help for this field. If the value help doesn't provide any data the report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA has not been run yet. It should be scheduled daily with transaction SM_CONFIG_JOBS as job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT. However if you want to run this job successfully the user who created the job must be maintained in this table first. So you should ignore the warning for this purpose, maintain the partner for this user and continue maintaining this table after the job has fetched the contact data for the value help from SAP Support Portal successfully.

Even then it can happen, that you don't find the partner number in the value help. The reason for this may be, that the user doesn't have enough authorizations for some actions, since only users with certaine authorizations are downloaded from SAP Support Portal. So you also may ignore the warning in this case, as long as there is no typo in the partner number.

i have do all that, but i have usullay the same problem.

thanks for your help

Hassan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Go ahead and Apply this note , it will fix your issue.

Do you have a third column in AISUSER T.Code .

This issue is fixed in ST : SAPKITL426

Note 1140822 - SAP customer number for installation number &1 unknown

Thanks,

Uday

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

you just have to confirm the warning message with ENTER. Then your entries will be accepted and saved. However you are right, the warning is not always correct. In our system just got a warning for a different user than the one I actually entered. I will fix this with SP16 and provide a SAP note for this issue.

Regards

Andreas

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

note 1148646 will fix the issue (SP14 and SP15).

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can fix this problem by note number 1140138.

Regards

Ramesh / Prakash