cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Sample quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are using inspection plan (task list type Q) for result recording for all the inspection lots. Prepared individual inspection plan for each material, hence the specs are different for each material. To reduce the number of MIC we have kept all the MIC as “Incomplete Copy model”. So set the details for the MIC like Control Indicators, Sampling Procedures, Specification Limits, Selected Set, Sample Size etc. in the inspection lot itself.

Now as per some business process changes the sample quantity is required to be changed for all the MICs in all the inspection plans.

So, is there any way to changes the sample size in the inspection plan in Bulk (Mass Change)?

Regards,

Shyamal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this out.

In CWBQM , In current working screen area , you will have options - Header level and operation level.

Select operation level working area & proceed.

(At header level , it is not allowing to do changes )

Select the matls using multiple selection , you will get the operation wise list.

From there , you can go to inspection char level.

Here it will allow to do mass change the sampling procedure by selecting rows and sampling proc column.

I could do mass change only at the char level & not at that operation level. I am not sure , whether it can be done at the operation level.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you all three.

As Arun has mentioned it works for Char .level and I am needing it to work for Operation lavel.

Is there any further suggestions??

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

I hope this will work for you.

After using multiple selection for materials, plant & task list , Instead of clicking "Load task list " Button , click the "Inspection char's" (ctrl+F7) ikon (which is near to "Load task list " button)

This will give the list of all inspective char's in the matl / task list combination you selected.

Here you can do the mass change.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun. Bingo It is wroking 100% according to my requirement.

Thanks a Lot.

With Best Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun Craig,

Through CWBQM we can change the tasklists with Tasklist type N-Routing , S - Reference operation set & Q - Inspection plan.

Will pls guide me what should be done for taskilst type 2 - Master Recipe.

Thanks in adavance.

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with RMWB work bench. I never tried this.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bit more clarity required regarding ohter tasklsit types also

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edited by: Craig Snyder on Mar 6, 2008 1:42 PM

Edited by: Craig Snyder on Mar 6, 2008 1:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As craig mentioned try CWBQM.After executing this Tcode ,select the rows and then the column which you want to edit.then goto extras -mass change.I think you can do this way.Not sure though but plesase get back so that i can also understand.thanks

Regards,

naik

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, not on unlocked characteristics. If you have transaction CWBQM you might be able to use that to help you.

Craig