cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent: Account Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

In the sales order i have configured service tax in the pricing condition it shows the prices of the material with the taxes but

when i create the billing document the accounting document does not show the reason what will be the reason and how can i configure them..

please help

regards,

SAP SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Requirement & Account Key assigned against to this condition type.

then check the account determination all the tables for the combination of "account key" ,whether G/l accounts assigned or not?

recheck once again,

still any issues,plz let us know

thanks it adds info

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked but no requirement was there assigned..

Please suggest me what can i do to find the taxes in the billing document it appears in the sales document.

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GO to conditions analysis and see that in the pricing procedure first this tax condition is coming or not. If yes then find why at no acccess seq level condition record not determined. U may get some error text over there.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me whether u maintained account keys in obcn and ob40 , if yes then in ob40 please assing the G/L account for ur account keys. then ur problem will be solved.

Hope if req information more let me know, if u maintain over here it will defenetly resolve ur problem.

Reward if helped u.

Bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil ,

I have checked the setting but i have assigned the G/l Accounts to the same but still it is not working

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your Help.....

There was problem with the copy controls the pricing type is changed to A the billing document now has the taxes

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have checked the requirements of the Tax condition types.

1. JSE4

2. JSE5

3.JSE4

First there were no requirements I have assigned req: 10 and base value 16 but still in billing doc. I see no taxes.....

Sales order shows the taxes.

regards,

Amlan

chaitanya_deodhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the requirement assigned to this tax condition.