cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Contract P.O for the concern S.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got a requirement were in i'll get the sales order from vbak based on the single s.o number given in selection screen...later i'll fetch the invoice/delivery/po's for the concern sales order for individual item from vbfa table...by giving VBTYP_N = ( 'V' , 'J' , 'M' )...now for some reasons we wont have the p.o included and for the concern sales order we'll have contract P.O's.......the present logic after fetching all the invoices, delivery and po document number we'll find out the status of individual doc. no....this as we know cant be checked out for the sales orders without P.O....now we need to fetch the contract P.O's for the concern sales order and populate the correct statues.....without erroring the wrong status once the p.o is not found......

so i need to have another way of approach when the VBFA query fails......but the question is how i'm i suppose to get this P.O from..........and other doubt is does this contract P.O's fetched do have other statues for invoice, delivery doc. number.........please let me know this..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've resolved it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure I understand, but if the requirement is to find POs generated by SOs without using VBFA, you can use the PO account assignment in table EKKN. This will have PO as key and SO as non-key, so you should ensure a database index exist for SO in order to use this selection effectively.