cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR DDL list not filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am developing a new ISR scenario that calls an Adobe form and I'm having a problem with drop downs:

- I have added a drop down by means of menu "Insert>ISR controls>ISR DDL No preselection".

- I have activated dynamic properties to be shown in "Tools > Options > Data binding".

- In object tab, field tab, by clicking in "element list", i have defined de binding:

· Property: Element list

· Data connection: Z_ISR_FORM_Z002 (form name)

· Binding:

Elements: $record.FUNCTION_NEW.DATA[*].FIELD

Text: LABEL (introduced manually, becaus the > shows only $ and )

But the problem is that I don't know what to pass from the method SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUES of its BADI. I think it's in ADDITIONAL_DATA, but I don't know which format:

1 FUNCTION_NEW_KEY 50000001 ????

1 FUNCTION_NEW_LABEL 'Function 1' ????

1 FUNCTION_NEWKEY 50000001 ????

1 FUNCTION_NEWLABEL 'Function 1' ????

1 KEY 50000001 ????

1 LABEL 'Function 1' ????

None of above works.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Marlene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

I have done:

1. In the scenario. Modified the characteristic FUNCTION_NEW to add FNEW_KEY and FNEW_LABEL.

2. In the form. Modified the ISR DDL to bind to FUNCTION_NEW and assign the text FNEW_LABEL and value FNEW_KEY.

3. In the BADI. Passed three lines to the drop down:

ls_line-FIELDINDEX = 1. ls_line-FIELDNAME = 'FNEW_KEY'. ls_line-FIELDVALUE = '50000001'.

APPEND ls_line TO ADDITIONAL_DATA.

ls_line-FIELDINDEX = 1. ls_line-FIELDNAME = 'FNEW_LABEL'. ls_line-FIELDVALUE = 'Función 1'.

ls_line-FIELDINDEX = 2. ls_line-FIELDNAME = 'FNEW_KEY'. ls_line-FIELDVALUE = '50000002'.

ls_line-FIELDINDEX = 2. ls_line-FIELDNAME = 'FNEW_LABEL'. ls_line-FIELDVALUE = 'Función 2'. "Char 255

ls_line-FIELDINDEX = 3. ls_line-FIELDNAME = 'FNEW_KEY'. ls_line-FIELDVALUE = '50000003'.

ls_line-FIELDINDEX = 3. ls_line-FIELDNAME = 'FNEW_LABEL'. ls_line-FIELDVALUE = 'Función 3'.

Now, the problem I have is when I expand the dropdown it shows three blank lines, instead of the values i pass. (I can set the value of characteristic FUNCTION_NEW in SPECIAL_DATA to '50000001', but not to '50000000', so it seems that receives the values I pass, but it does not display them).

Any idea on what can be the problem?

Thanks,

Marlene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marlene,

I didn't understand your second step.adding other fields

Just tyr as follows

1.add one new ddl list to the form and then just change the bind property looks as follows

$record.FUNCTION_NEW .DATA[*].FIELD and save it then activate the form and test it once again.

2.still it doesn't work then the do the external debug.

for the Function module enable external debug ,then put the break point ,select the http debug. logon to portal using the same used id of r/3 userid which is having debug rights.

thanks

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Thanks for your response.

If i just do these steps. The drop down does not expand when I click in the arrow.

The debugging is ok, I pass several values into ADDITIONAL_DATA for FNEW_KEY and FNEW_LABEL, so it is the same as some other standard scenario work (for example, SPPD).

There is something I am missing...

Regards!

Marlene.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

The problem is solved. What I was missing is, that in the binding for the element values of the DDL at form side, it must be bound to "$record.sap-vhlist.FUNCTION_NEW\.DATA\.FIELD.item[*]", and the following two values must be "text" and "key" by default (although I'm passing FNEW_KEY and FNEW_LABEL).

Thanks very much for your help!

Regards,

Marlene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. It solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to follow the steps

1.Create Charaterstic as follows

eg

name:ZHR_AGENCY

place holder of key value: ZHR_AGENCY_KEY

place holder for default value :ZHR_AGENCY_LABEL

2.Add DDL lst to the form then bind to the charater defined ZHR_AGENCY on form side.

3.in BADI side SCENARIO_SET_ADDITIONAL_VALUes

add the following code

eg:

ADD 1 TO w_index.

ls_additional_data-fieldindex = w_index.

ls_additional_data-fieldname ='ZHR_AGENCY_KEY'.

ls_additional_data-fieldvalue = '02'.

APPEND ls_additional_data TO additional_data.

ls_additional_data-fieldindex = w_index.

ls_additional_data-fieldname = 'ZHR_AGENCY_LABEL'.

ls_additional_data-fieldvalue = 'Name of agency'.

APPEND ls_additional_data TO additional_data.

thanks

Gopal