cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inq to quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

inquiry to quotation does the pricing proce get copied with cond records or manual changs

Regards

mAddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The pricing procedure will be copied from the Invoice to the Quotation and the pricing procedure depends upon the sales organisation distribution channeldivision and the Document pricing procedure and the customer pricing procedure

there is no need to maintain the pricing procedure again in the quotation, if it is not copied to the quotation there will be some changes in the Copying control.

Thanks and regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i make manual chngs to the pricing proced in inquiry will tat be copied to quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

I think...that will depend on the settings in Copy control for 'Pricing Type', as it decides...whether the data from one doc to another should be tranferred as it is...or the updated one.

Hope that is helpful.

Thanks.....n reward if helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard the Inquiry does not require the Pricin gprocedure and if u want to change according to the requirement u can do that,

it is done though the copy control

path:

In the tcode VTAA u will get the screen where u have to give the souce and the target document as IN and QT and then go to theitem overview and then in the click on the AFN which is the inquiry item and then add the Pricing type as C if u want to copy from the inquiry to the quotation

Hope this is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii thnk u all for the response soo if i select c in pricing type then the manual changes are copied with the standard ones which are also maintained for ex ..basic exicse 16% (condition rec maintained) and packing chrgs manually changed ..both will get copied as i want them

Regards

Maddy