cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On VA01 transfer an value from Condition type Z000 from sub-item to main it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a sales order and I have one main item an one promotion (sub-item) item without determination price. I want to transfer cost price from VPRS form sub-item to an Z000 contidion to main item for tranfer this value to CO_PA for a field value different from VPRS field value.

How can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Catarina Alves

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy controls of Del to Bill - VTFL .... in the item screen copy control.... u have a button called cumulate coast set this for the item u need to transfer i.e to item category of subitem u have.

Reward if helpful

Please find the help for this "Cumulate Cost" below -

Cumulate cost

This field is used in the main item to control whether the cost value (usually condition type VPRS) is to be copied from the relevant sub-items. The following cases are taken into account:

Free of charge sub-items (free goods)

Batch split items

Bill of material components

This function is needed especially if the sub-items involved are not relevant for billing. In this case the costs of these sub-items do not appear in CO-PA or the statistics.

Reward if helpful

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to tranfer from VPRS to a Z000 condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The option i can think of is to write a routine that what ever VPRS cost gets defaulted in Subitem conditions screen to be trasferred to main item cond type Z000 and assign this troutine in calc type for Z000 in main item....

Hope it can work.. take help of abaper for logic...

regards

reward if u think it was good suggestion.

Krishna