cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Documents shows no taxes....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sappers,

Please tell me when I am billing a Sales delivery in a standard SAP CYcle the accounting document does not show any taxes.

While:

1. Sales order shows the taxes

2. I have maintained Tax coded assigned to the G/L Accounts

3. In the account determination assigned the account with customer group and other custiomizing in the Account determination and costing.

Please reply how can this be solved

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in fs00 for the tax related G/L account posting allowed or not if not click the check box then it will appear for you.

Hope this will solve ur problem

Reward if helped u

bye

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

I have checked the control data of the G/l Account I have seen that the posting without Taxes allowed.

What should I do next...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did the calculation schema in your billing document determine any taxes ?

Has your tax code or tax account key been assigned to a G/L tax account that allows for postings with a tax code ?

If it did you should find a G/L entry for taxes in the accounting document from the billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend ,

I have checked the settings..

1. IN FS00 G/L Accouts posting wihout tax is not flaged.

2. the Tax codes are assigned to the G/L Accounts.

3. Posting Keys are assinged to the tax ciondition type .

butr still not happening...

Please tell me what should i do next

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD

Have you checked in billing document whether those values are flowing. Normally in accounting document, whatever values flowing in billing document, the same will be transferred to accounting document based on the account keys we assign in pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. You are absolutely correct the taxes does not appear in the billing document.

I tried out many steps please help me as what should i check and configure.

I have done the fiollowing.

1. The Tax Condition type JSE4,JSE4 2 & JSE5 is assigned to a account key EXD which was not assigned to any G/L Accounts

I have Checked the G/l accounts and assigned the same in the Basic Functions--> account determination.

What should i do more sothat taxes apper in the billing document also...

regards,

Amlan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

Go to VF02, give the billing document and execute. Now choose the "conditions" tab. Here at the bottom of your screen, you can see an "Update" button. Click on that some list will appear. Double click on "G" and save.

But please note that since the accounting document has already been generated, you have to cancel the invoice and try to recreate through VF01.

While creating, if still you face the problem, then in that case, try the above suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your prompt reply...

I have done the same but still cannot arrive at the solution ...

The Sales order has taxes but the billed document the taxes disappears........

Please help me where should i check .............

regards,

Amlan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

Can you please reconfirm that you have cancelled the billing document and recreated in VF01.

Also please let me know in copy control VTFL, what are the Copying Requirements maintained both for Header Level and Item Level. I presume, something missing in this area and that why the tax values are not flowing into billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

G. Lakshmipathi,

I am working in the development server ..

The same has to be transported to the MRP Server.

My order type is ZIDS

and the billing type is ZIDS

the item categories TAQ :

When I check the VTFL setting ..............there is no copy control for the same ...

How should i configure the same..........

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said earlier, unless you cancel the billing document (since accounting document has been generated), your tax values cant be updated.

Then in VTFL, select your billing type / delivery type combination and click on blue lens on top. Here see 003 is assigned for "Copying Requirements".

Similarly, double click on "Item" tab of left screen. Now select your item category "TAQ". Here check whether 004 is assigned in "Copying Requirements".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

Thanks for your inputs,

I have checked for the suggested :

ZIDS Target ZLF input

Header : coping requirement 003 assigned

Item TAQ 004 assigned (delivery related billing.

Since morning i am trying but could not get any solution to the problem.

How can the tax disappear in the billing document.

Is there anything with the tax code ....but if it was tax code then it should not have appeared in the sales order .

Please suggest me what sholud i attach......

regards,

Amlan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

In VTFL itself, select your item category TAQ and check for the field "Pricing Type". Here maintain "B" if it is not there and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks finally I have solved the issue .The pricing type i have specified as "A" Carry out new pricinh and redetermine taxes.....

The posting is happening.

Thanks for your help.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Answers (0)