cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any body worked in ECO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is anyone of you worked in ECO ( Engineering, Construction, Operations)... if yhes can you please brief me from techinal aspects...

Regards,

Logu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Just started working on this solution. Let me try to share our experiences with you as well to the forum. As you are aware, this industry solution is trying to address the industry specific business scenarios where the solution is geared up through a standard ERP platform, for instance, quick designing and engineering, Equipment and Tools Managment, Suppliers Relationship Management and subcontracting, SCM to quaranee that right materials are available at right time in right quality, managing the facilities, etc, with the lifeblood being the Project Management in place with full vigour to take care of monitoring, resource management, schedule managment, controlling, etc. . The applications like RIB and Primavera, which were being used by the Engineering and Construction industries for the last four decades, are found indispensable. RIB shall help in designing, quantifying the design, estimating the contract in order to support in tendering process. Primavera shall be used in exhange of Project management information between Customers and sub contractors. The connectivity between Primavera and SAP is available unlike in the case of RIB. Let me know if you have any specific query. Trust this helps much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are implementing in ARG in dubai. What do you want?

regards

Avinash