cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table linking billing document to accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know whether there is any SD table which shows the relationship between billing document and accounting document. I mean I want to use billing document as the key to find corresponding accounting document. Not accounting document to find billing document.

I can see a field for accounting document in VBRK table. but not updated. Anyone know the reason?

Please help

Regards,

Beena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are referring to VBRK-BELNR. In standard system these fields BELNR and GJAHR are not used. These are kept in case if we need to print the accounting document number in the invoice, it can be done through functional module FI_PERIOD_DETERMINE.

For your requirement its recommended to get the data from BSID and BSAD which are the index tables for Customers Accounting documents.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BSEG is the only table where you will find the linkage between an invoice and the accounting document. There is no SD table that holds this information.

Regards,

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

use table BSEG.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the reply... I want SD table linking to FI. Not FI table

Regards,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use BKPF table.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

SendilGR
Discoverer
0 Kudos
BKPF-BELNR(Acct Doc) to BKPF-XBLNR(Ref Billing Doc from VBRK)
TMRajapaksha
Explorer
0 Kudos

The table where you can find the linkage between an invoice and the accounting document is BSEG. Also, you can check ACODCA (universal table).

SendilGR
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Table ACODCA not available ECC. Are you referring to S4/HANA based version?