cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapients !!

1) Can anyone brief me about the condition types in pricing procedure like JMAN (Manual Excise) and JFCG (100% Discount) what is the relevance of these conditions types in calculating price?

Thanks & Regards,

Sreedhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing procedure like JMAN (Manual Excise) and JFCG (100% Discount) what is the relevance of these conditions types in calculating price?

--> JMAN is a condition which will help to adjust excise manually if there is any reason to maintain/change the auto calculated manually. Like change in rates, some error while processing of excise documents etc

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think the JMAN condition type is used for the trading scenario.In this scenario where a trader is selling a material which has a actual cost is Rs 100 but the trader is selling for Rs 120 but he only passes on the Excise Duty for 100 only then this condition type is used . You can use this for the Diff Excise or Add Excise . These activities have to be done by the JExcise JVs.JMAN is mainly used in the case of Capital Goods where a special excise is applicable.JFCG is a sale related condition type used for discounts on the price.

Hope you understood the use.

Regards

Jyotsana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyothsna !! Please dont come out with asumptions.............what sandeep markand has given reply is some extent correct .

And JIFC is related to 100% discount may be for free goods and ment for statistical purpose and i want clarification for the both clearly.

Kindly provide your mail id.

Thanks.

kodalisreedhar@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sandeep, do we need to assign any routine to the condition type in pricing procedure?? Instead of adding manual price, we can have options to change the base price defaulted from master data in sales order by choosing manual in addition to mandatory feild in pricing ?????/

pls come out if you have any solution.

Thankyou,

sreedhar.

Answers (0)