cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AM010 with general billing interface and CPD customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm trying to create a SD invoices with the general billing interfaces. All the partner are One-time customers. In simulation launch no error is generates, but when i search to create the final posting, the AM010 "address doesn't exist" create a abend message. What can generate this error?

ciao

Davide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using general billing the program take the address data from the input structure; the problem happen in my case because in my custom idoc input process, using the same invoice list number, i make before a simulation launch with the function GN_invoice_create, and after the registration launch with the same function. SAP thinks to have memorized the new address in the simulation phase, but in reality he don't has committed the data. When enter in registration phase he try to search the "temp" address in DB linked to simulated document, obvisiously don't finding it and generating the error. I must clear the field address number in the VBPA parameter of GN_invoice_create before launch the registration phase.

With this solution SAP create the SD invoice but lost the address linked to the document, usign the CPD customer description.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem found: in my flow the simulation step with GN_invoice_create, generate a "fake" address number. So when the registration step start it search with a false address number. I have bypassed the error, but the invoice has been generated with the sold-to party description of CPD customer not with the address linked to document.

My questions are:

- It is possible insert a different address directly over the invoice (not again released in FI)?

- It is possible crea a new address number without document or master data and after link this to invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i tested with one-time customer and viewed table ARDC. each transaction creates a new address for the sold-to party (one-time customer).

however, standard settings are that the invoice copies data (related to sold-to, for example) from your order. so when you said you were using general interfaces, were you creating invoices without reference to orders or deliveries created in SAP?

regards.