cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I used the BBPGETVD transaction o replicate a vendor from SAP ECC to SAP SRM. With transaction SLG1 I saw log: it was the warning message "Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred". I expected the vendor was replicated, but with PPOMV_BBP transaction i didn't see that vendor. Why it is? What wrong action did I do?

Thanks in advance, BR,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

In continuation to what Yann has replied please look at the following points which help you in replicating vendors from ECC.

As informed by Yann, you can create a vendor in ECC or in SRM with reference to a company code and Purchasing Org.

In SRM you have to create a Vendor Group using PPOCV_BBP and the attributes needs to be updated using PPOMV_BBP.

You can replicate the already created vendors from R/3 using BBPGETVD txn. by inputting the Org.ID of the Vendor Group / Root Org, Logical system, Vendor number & P.Org.

Choose the Radio button " If R/3 number assignment not possible : Internal Number assignment" and then start transfer.

If the transfer is successful then you can find the entries in VENMAP table (can be viewed using SE16 txn.) and under your Vendor Group using PPOSV_BBP txn.

And the bank data is an optional entry so that would not stop you from replicating the vendors.

Please make the above settings and replicate the vendors again and let us know about issues if you face any for further help. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Bank data are optional data : it is not this issue that prevent you to replicate vendors from ECC.

Please check that the org node number you enter in BBPGETVD is the one you have in PPOCV_BBP.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is right.

Maybe I can transfer only vendors which in SAP ECC don't belong to a purchasing organization?

That is I created a new vendor without purchasing organization and tranfered it to SRM and it was transferred...why and how purchasing organization can create a problem?

Thanks very much,

Maria

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only replicate vendors attached to a purchazing organisation : the ECC one or the local SRM one.

Kind regards,

Yann