cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding Controller context nodes to two (RFC)models

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi group,

i have an table, which is based on an BAPI_GET.

This table is editable - and I want to update the data in R/3 with another bapi BAPI_SET.

BAPI_GET and BAPI_SET have the same structure T_DATA as "table".

Unfortunately I cannot bind the elements of the context (which are created from BAPI_GET) to BAPI_SET. Message is:

<b>Invalid model relation. The corresponding model class does not match the model class of the associated parent context node</b>

Any suggestions would be great, thanks alot,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would create two bindings and then use

WDCopyService.copyElements(BAPI_GET.nodeOutput().nodeTable(), BAPI_SET.nodeTable())

This copies all elements from the source node to the destination node.

Regards Mattias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

thanks very much for this idea.

I'm gonna try that!

Unfortunately my second models isn't executable (not "execute" method). Maybe some idea for that as well?

Thx,

Simon

P.S:

(Another idea would be: creating an additional controller with one context between the "BAPI Controller" (with the two contexts) and the UI to "bundle" the mapping..)

P.P.S:

Sorry Matthias - somehow the rewarding <b>in this particular post</b> doesn'nt work.

If you see another post of mine - just drop in - i'm gonna get you the points, you deserve.

Message was edited by: Simon Prinzleve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well - the WDCopyService seems to be fine - but I always get "nodes are incompatible" Exception.

I think it is because of the different model-origins (and therefore different packages, different types, etc..)