cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL in Solutionmanager 4.0 SP13 T:SCMA Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Groupies,

I have a big problem. I would use the Change Request Management (CRM) in Solution Manager 4.0 SP13.

I did the the "Standard Installation" of the CRM in SPRO.

My Problem was that my Maintanance Cycle could not activated. After this I had no chance to do this an I used the note 93398 I would close the Maintanace Cycle. After the procedure die Cycle was closed. I created a new one. The same Incident but an other Problem. Now it could not change the phase in fact that he didnt found the phases. It gives back: "Exception NO_NEXT_PHASE_VALUE was captured" Change from Phase "" to Phase "" is not possible. The new Maintanance Cycle could not be closed. I have no idea....

Thanks

Nico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to solve the issue "Change from Phase "" to Phase "" is not possible" I was facing myself.

Here it was related to a missing authorization object.

A Maintenance Cycle is a transaction type (SDMN) on itself. So changing the phase, has the result that also the user status of the transaction type will be changed. My role was missing the authobject B_USERSTAT for the needed statuses of transaction type SDMN.

Hope this helps you.

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

I'm facing the same issue here during the configuration of the several authroles for ChaRM within SolMan.

Do you get any authobjects when you execute TA SU53 or when you perform a trace in TA ST01 for the specific user?

Roel