Did you mean: 

retroactive rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

what is retroactive rebates actually.

when it will be called as retroactive rebates

can any body help by sending the explanation and config steps of RETROACTIVE REBATES.

plz i am expecting an answer soon

here is my mail id timmampalli@gmail.com

regards,

balaji.t

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I've the notes to your mail id.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mail sent with Rebate document.

Just search for retroactive in the document you would find many ways to control the accruals accordingly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Retroactive Rebate Processing:

You can create rebate agreement for which the validity period start date lies in the past. The system takes in to account all the rebate relevant billing documents that were created between the validity start date & the date you created the rebate agreement. In addition to the credit memo request, the system creates a correction sales doc (type B2) automatically for this amount.

Create the rebate agreement in the usual way. The system recognizes that the rebate agreement is retroactive.

Deleting Rebate Agreements:

In the change rebate agreement (VBO2) screen, enter the no of the rebate agreement that you want to settle. And press enter

Select Delete’, the system prompts you to confirm the deletion.‘Agreement

Press enter to delete the rebate agreement.

Result: the rebate agreement receives status ‘C’ (settlement created)

Automatically Renewing Rebate Agreements:

Your system administrator is responsible for defining in Customizing for agreement type a calendar for extending rebate agreements. You can set for each rebate agreement whether it is to be renewed automatically or Reactivate or Remove in the change rebate Rebate Calendar not. Select Extras mode.

Renewing Rebate Agreements:

• Enter the screen rebate agreements: renewing: Logistics- SD- Master Data- Agreements- Rebate Agreement- Extend & Choose Enter

• The system issues a list of all rebate agreements which were renewed and

which the system could not renew are listed in the log.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sap Guru

Its my humble request to you please provide me the ehole concept Rebate processing like settlement, pay, manual payment, retroactive payment, deletion of agreement etc.

i need rebate process explanation rather congiguration concept? b'coz i am expert in congiguration and processing but concept is still in vague.

plz help me.

Thanks in advance

Mk

E amil I.D. mahesh_bimtech2003@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

mr sai

pl send it to me also. my mail id is

vrgalibhe2007@rediffmail.com

vijaya rajendra.g