cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have assigned my GL accounts to my account keys, i have also assinged account key to my condition types in pricing procedure.

once i post my billing document it is posting discounts, freights to sales revenue account only.

can some body throw light why is it happening

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Freight is calculated on net weight, so maintain net weight in material master and check.

Regards

Naresh

chaitanya_deodhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Check for the account determination for KOFI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPPER ,

GO to SD>BASIC FUNCTION>aCCOUNT dETERMINATION>REVENUE ACCOUNT DETERMINATION>ASSIGN G/L ACCOUNTS -->

Depending on the access assign your company codes to the corresponding g/l accounts with the customer groups or material groups .

then do the billing.the invoice will be posted to accounts and you will generate the accounting documents -

profit centric cost centric and others.....

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

let's say you are using condition type KF00 (freight surcharge). go to your pricing procedure and assign key ERF to KF00, ERS to your discounts and ERL to your PR00. then, in VKOA assign these keys separately to your intended GL accounts.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Mar 4, 2008 10:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in transaction code VKOA for which combination you are maintaining the G/L accounts. The account key is used to post different pricing elements to different G/L accounts. SAP uses the standard account keys as under:

Sales Revenue - ERL

Sales Deductions-ERS

Freights-ERF.

Check whether you have assigned the correct account key to your condition types of price, discount & freight. Also check if you have assigned the same G/L account for the different account keys. If yes then change the G/L accounts accordingly.

Note: Go to your VF02 - select your billing document number - click on environment - click on account determination analysis - click on revenue accounts - click on the various condition types & check for which key combination the system was able to determine the G/L account. Make a note of all the condition types & make changes accordingly in transaction code VKOA.

Hope this helps you to rectify your problem.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check yuor G/L settings in VKOA for freight key and G/L...

it might be same for all so posting it ...

reward if helped

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

no it is different for all account keys, where should be the problem

pl help