Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure/ smart form to standard program

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can any one tell me.

i developed a smart form and how to attach it to standard prog, so that it can be triggered from standard transaction.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the transaction NACE you can assign ur smartform to the standard print program.

goto NACE,select Application type>then click on output types>then select output type,then double click on processing routines.

then change it to change mode

and here you can assign your smartform to standard print program.

regards,

vineela.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAM,

You can try configuring them in NACE or else if you dont have authorizations to access NACE , try the following method

Go to SE38 and open the program RSNAST00 (standard print program)

In that program search for the subroutine by the name 'TNAPR_LESEN'.

Set a breakpoint at that subroutine and run the transaction (Ex VA01) for which you want to trigger the smartform.

In the debugger modify the field TNAPR-FONAM and give your own form name to that field.

Once the field is modiifed continue with the execution and the output will be displayed in your own smartform.

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks avinash,

i have som more questions.

in NACE it is for scipts na, is it same for smart forms also,what abt the driver pgm same and in place of form name shall remove and give the smart form name.

and tell me

1) how to caluclate totals in smart forms

2) is it possible to have multiple page formats and styles,how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAM,

I dont know much about smartforms, but from my experience with configuring NACE, i can say that its the same for smartforms too. In older versions of ECC scripts were used as stanard outputs for the transactions, but whereas in recent versions scripts have been replaced by forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction NACE and configure the forms there.Only forms of SD and MM can be configured here.

For PP forms use tcode OPK8.

For FI forms use tcode OB96.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Dishant

0 Kudos

hi,

i have to modify the existing script and have to assign it through nace..and to release the request as well.

so can you please tell me the complete process , how to do it from scratch to the end.