cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading the ID of own business system from the SLD for system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to send master material data from a 4.7 system via XI 3.0 to an autoID Infrastructure system 2.1. All Communication Channels, Receiver Agreements, Receiver and Interface Agreements are configured. The IDOC gets propper into the XI, Inbound Message is "green". Now, I get the following message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SLD_NO_OWN_BS</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ZTA</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>013</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading the ID of own business system from the SLD for system ZTA and client 013</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can anybody help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably, its due to incorrect RFC Adapter properties in config.

Go to Integration COnfiguration. Double Click on the Business System for your R/3 system. On the right hand screen, Click on Service-->Adapter Specific Parameters.

Check whether the Logical System Name comes up as SAP<SID> and whether R/3 system ID and Client are appropriate.

If these values are inappropriate, make changes to the corresponding Technical System defined in the SLD. After you have made the necessary corrections, come back to Integration COnfiguration, Double click on Business SYstem for R/3. Switch to Edit Mode. Click on Service-> Adapter Specific Parameters and then click on the Icon between Apply and Cancel buttons, inorder to compare with SLD and make those values reflect in config. Then click on Apply and Save the Business System.

After this, you can retry sending the message.

Rgds

R Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank your for your help, but i think that was not reason. As you mentioned, the logical system value was missing, but the error message is still the same. Futhermore i generated a new IDOC in my backend-system an i became the same error.

The name of the logical system is "ZTA_013". Could this be the reason? The name the client is "013" and the system-id is "ZTA".

BTW: Why are these settings necessary? The receiver is a http-server (AII)

Message was edited by: Bastian Brinkmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve solved the problem. The SLD wasn´t correct configured. Transaction SLDAPICUST.

Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bastian,

How do you solved it? I want to send data from R3 to different mandants of AII (100,300) and when I try to send to 300 I can´t, I get this kind of error 'SLD_NO_OWN_BS'

Thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos

An additional information about this issue:

There can be some information missing in the Technical Systems and Business Systems on SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether this issue is resolved. If not, please check the sld config using tcode sldapicust on the receiving system and make sure the sld on which the XI is running and the receiving system is runnig ar ehte same.