cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Conversion is not happening in Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we try to change Currency from INR to EUR in Sales Order, System gives an error -

+Pricing/euro: Attention: Euro Customizing not maintained+

Please assist me how to Maintain the Customizing settings for the EURO.

Explaination: A sales order was created in Currency INR. Delivery was done and subsequently the Revenue Recognition. At the time of Invoicing, BD came to know that currency is in INR instead of EUR.

Delivery got reversed and subsequently the Revenue Recognition Cancelation.

Now, when trying to change currency from Header Data - Sales in Sales Order; above stated error is coming up.

Please assist, ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the early response.

I've run the T. code: EWCF and Confirm Euro currency Customization; However, I've stuck with another subsequent error while making Delivery.

Error Log:

Item 000010 cannot be shipped in the same delivery with the other items in the document because the header data (WAERK) is different. The WAERK item field has the value EUR, but in the delivery checked for concatenation it has the value INR.

Please assist on the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

am really not sure the message Pricing/euro: Attention: Euro Customizing not maintained is because of the activity you have mentioned.

However when you verifiy the message at the status bar, you will be suggested to implement a couple of SAP notes.

finally the issue is, you have to do some confirmation for the euro customizing.

Please go to transaction EWCF

you will get 4 radio buttons. From that run the confirm button.

But remember these settings are very sensitive, so please evaluate thoroughly before you do it.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain currency conversion rules from INR to EUR in T code OB08.

Regards,

Praveen.