cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounting doc is not generated--VF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i tried to release the billing dioc to account iam getting the following erroe. could u tell me what does it mean?

( VF02-Billing Doc-- Release to Accountung)( Earliare i got an error like : accounting doc is not generated)

User Not Maintained In Table:ZFIUSNAME

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

"accounting doc is not generated"- could be for many reasons.

just re-check " account determination " -

as the values which is there in billing is directed to post in proper G/L accounts.

is there any blocks in billing?

whats the ZFIUSNAME?

r only authorized person can only release to accounting?

leave bit more details, so that others also try to provide better sol's.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To know your problem goto Account determination analysis and find out why first ? then u can solve it ... acnnt det errors could be due to various reasons.

Reward if useful

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your problem seems that accounting document is not getting posted as you have no authorization for the same.. consult with your Basis guys...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

to check the error, go to VF02 enter the relevant billing document no. and press enter.

Go to environment, account determination analysis and select revenue account determination. U will find the condition type, account key and other errors if encountered.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ZFIUSNAME, seems to be the table which maintains the list of user names who can release the invoice to accouting.

to verify, go to SE11 and give ZFIUSNAME and see. You would find the list of names who are authorized to do the above task. so the option is, the user of this table can do it or add your name(One who wants/needs) to it.

You must understand the Z things actually from your project mates as part of knowledge transfer.

regards

sadhu kishore