cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while updating JDBD table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Am getting the error at the receiver JDBC CC. I have checked the conceren mapping also . i t is working under test tab.

Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'SAP_STG_AP_SAP_REF' (structure 'Statement'): com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybSQLException: Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'SAP_STG_AP_SAP_REF' with unique index 'SAP_STG_AP_SAP_REF_IX1'

Any sugestion?

Thanks,

kanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya issue is while updating the jdbc table ..duplicate entries are coming...I have check the maping xml also with the same data..I think I need to change the mapping -to remove the duplicate (entry in that field) using some function. Any idea which will be the function?? + please let me know how to find out which field is the error refering to in the jdbc table-- with unique index 'SAP_STG_AP_SAP_REF_IX1'

In my scenario Action is INSERT. At the mapping output, there are some entries (5-6 ACCESS) where all the fields under the ACCESS are similar

kanan

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

To check if the Entry is Duplicate or not I would do the following:

I would do DB - lookup using Mapping Lookup API.

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/23/lookup146s-in-xi-made-simpler

Check in the RWB for detailed error for the duplicate values gettong inserted in the table

Regards.

Jeet.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kannan,

If you are not sure whether the call must be update or insert then use INSERT_UPDATE as Action.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following may be the cause for the Error

1) Check whether you are trying to insert the Duplicate values

2) Make sure that you maintained the same field names in the data type creation with respect to the Database table fields( Case sensitive)

3) make sure that these also in upper case

Action=INSERT, Statement=table name

Regards

Seshagiri

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Check if you are inserting duplicate values for the Primary keys in the table

2) All the fields that you mention for the Receiver JDBC should be mentioned in CAPS in the Message type for the JDBC Receiver.

Hope this Helps.

Regards.

Jeet,