cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance key CF

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I am trying to set a tolerance to allow overdelivery in SRM. I have assigned the tolerance group to the user but the system still outputs error 'PU Ordered quantity exceeded by 1 EA:...'. I found from this forum that people are using tolerance key CF but I cannot find this tolerance key in the system that I am working on. We are running on SRM4. I checked OSS notes and cannot find anything relating to missing tolerance key. Am I right to expect to see this tolerance key CF in the following configuration:

Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Set Tolerance Checks

Appreciate your help in this.

Thanks!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

LeventeKiraly
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the tolerance key CF is coming from the purchase order and can be maintained there.

Check this over BBP_PD. There must be an extra line for item tolerances.

In the customizing maintain DQ.

If you want to check/debug this during the confirmation, put a break-point into the function module BBP_TOLERANCE_CHECK_SINGLE.

Regards, Levente

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to allow tolerance during service confirmation and have set tolerance group and tolerance key in cross-application basic settings (CF with 10 % over tolerance, DQ and DA) and assigned the tolerance group to user

After SC is created, I went into change PO and added 10% over tolerance which was set it CF (Tolerance key of DQ and DA was not available here not sure why )

But later when I try to confirm within the overtolerance limit of 10 % I get two error message

(1) System status INCM is active (Confirmation 5000000107)

(2)Quantity too high (tolerance limit of 0.00 and USD exceeded) (Item 1)

The question is why am I getting error message # 2 even though tolerance key was set and was picked up in PO. What setting needs to be maintained in backend ?

I believe similar to DQ or CF tolerance key which was set in SRM for confirmation, in R3 also I need to set tolerance key for confirmation.

However When I go to R/3 and check the tolerance key available for confirmation I have just B1 and B2 for order price qty variance and VP moving average price variance...

There is no DQ nor CF in R/3

Any inputs would be appreciated

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SF

SRPO -> Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Set Tolerance Checks

Select the tolerance group and you will find the tolerance key that are already set up in the sytem.

If "CF" tolerance key is not available here, it can be set up by clicking on "New Entries". In the next screen, select CF tolerance key and maintain lower and upper limit as percentage.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chen,

We are working on SRM 4 and we can see Tolerance Key CF - Document Tolerances for GR.

Sandeep

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you should find CF key in this configuration point.

I do have CF key in my SRM50 and guess this is the same in SRM40.

Kind regards,

Yann