cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does standard print program RFKORD10 support PDF based forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I customized the standard form F140_OPI_LIST_01 and added a text field for testing using SFP.

I configured the custom form name with the standard print program RFKORD10 through SPRO.

But still if i try to display a correspondance request for a customer, it displays the standard form. Is there any more configurations that need to be done?

Poornima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the program name as RFKORD10_PDF and your customised PDF form name in the SPRO settings.

This will display your customised PDF form.

If you have got the result, let me know about it.

Regards,

Suganya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suganya,

Thanks for the answer. The print program RFKORD10_PDF is working for my customized form. Have you worked on editable PDF forms?

Poornima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poornima,

Currently Im also working with the same PDF form. Can i know whether your form is displayed without any errors? Have you used the standard interface? Thanks

Suganya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suganya,

The custom form is getting displayed properly. But the requirement is to have it as an editable PDF. So the functional team is working on configuring the settings of PDF forms with customers email address.

But for right now, i customized the standard form F140_ACC_STAT_01 and standard print program RFKORD10_PDF and did the configuration. It is getting displayed (I tested only with the transaction FBL5N - customer open line items..)

Please let me know any further details on this.

Poornima

Answers (0)