cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition missing for Billing Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I have a Billing Type ( Say Z123) for which a condition ( say VPRS) is missing. How can I update this ?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.check condition record

2.run VF03 and do Pricing Analysis for your cond.type

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As a VPRS is cost condition type. General rule is VPRS is not shown in billing document type. No need to show cost incured to make the particular item.

Reward points if helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for the replies...I understood the concept from these replies.....

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in addition to the above, check the following:

1. make sure that VPRS is in your pricing procedure

2. do VOV7, select your item category and tick the box 'determine costs' (this is for VPRS to be displayed, but this may not be the cause of your problem)

3. make entries in the Accounting 1 view of your material master (material price/cost)

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

VPRS is a statistical condition. THis is standard cost of material which is picked from Material master accounting view (Table MBEW). Hence please check here if it is maintained properly.

Hope this helps. Reward accordingly.

If you have more queries. pls shoot.

KInd Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You will have to do a Pricing analysis and then will have to follow corrective measures accordingly.

Some common errors are:

1) If the requirement is not met. in this case you will have to readt the requirement code and debug to see which check in the code is failing.

2) If the condition record is missing, you will have to check wether the record exista and pricing date is within the validity dates. If its not created create a new recrord.

3) Lot of times, one data point is missing in the sales order for right determination of pricing records. You will have to check this analysis, if one data point is missing then it will carry an exclamation mark.

4) It record has been found and not set, then change the pricing date to the date after pricing record validity date.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek