cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to JDBC : EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone :

I am trying to create a SOAP to JDBC scenario. I followed following blogs to create the interface

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1725 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1725 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

But I am getting the EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE error in in thr response message. Based on the Sudhir Porumamilla blog I have created the response structure with three levels Response -> statement_response-> row -> fields...

I am using the select qry in the request and structure for the input looks like :

Input

statement

My_query

action

access

Key

primary_key_field

I have used simple Select query in the UDF and used it with the access field. I receive "primary_key_field" from the SOAP input.

It a simple SOAP to JDBC interface but seems that I am missing a small piece in it.

Error :

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_INPUTtoOUTPUT</SAP:P1> <SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_INPUTtoOUTPUT: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio</SAP:Stack>

I appreciate for your time and help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says there is mapping exception in your mapping program MM_INPUTtoOUTPUT

Can u give the source and target structure of this mapping. Also can u copy the inbound payload and paste it here?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was a missing filed map and that was causing the problem

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good!

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PI Developer ( Good Log in ID ),

The Mapping has Failed, Can you check whether all the Mandatory fields passes the value and also let us know the Structure follwed in Message mapping.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos