cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant files in Miscellaneous folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding 4.7 version. I am trying to configure Best Practices - India (Baseline package) manually. Unfortunately the DVD on which the Best Practices documentation was sent is damaged and hence I am not able read some 'variant files' required to proceed with the manual configuration. These are .txt files (text files) on which some configuration data is given. This data is required to configure the system in best practices. When I looked into service market place, they have deleted the download links of BP Documentation for 4.7 version recently. I used to see those download links until a few weeks ago. Can anyone suggest me where I can get those files? Usually these files are in a folder called "miscellaneous" on the Best Practices Documentation DVD. If someone can send me that folder, I would be very grateful. This is a bit urgent.

Regards,

Aadesh Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some BASIS Administrator help me with these files please? I need to have these CATT Variant files. I am giving some examples file names: SMB14_SM30_C510_J02_01.TXT, SMB14_SM30_C520_J02_01.TXT, SMB14_SM30_C530_J02_01.TXT etc. These files are usually in the 'miscellaneous' folder on the Documentation DVD of version 4.7 version (India - Baselilne package). If anybody can send this folder to me, it would be really helpful. Please help me.

Thanks,

Aadesh Kumar.