Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation in Error !

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a situation with one of the Purchase order confirmation in the classic scenario. The confirmation has generated a number in SRM but the same shows status 'Error in Process'.

On checking the transaction RZ20, I found that there were errors in the IDOC and the message was 'Error when posting IDOC in the backend system'.

Can anybody let me know how to analyze this problem -- either by debugging or trying to repost the IDOC.

Kindly let me know the detailed steps for analyzing this problem and resolving it.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You use the transaction WE02 to edit and correct the wrong data in the IDoc. Then you can use the transaction BD87 or report RBDINPUT to reprocess the IDoc. Once this IDoc is reprocessed successfully, the jobs running in SRM would status of the confirmation to "Posted in Backend".

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kathirvel

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info ! But how do I find the incorrect data or the error message. It does not display in the IDOC or the bbp_pd of the confirmation object.

Also, the status of the IDOC is 'Data passed to Port - OK' .

The next status should be posted to R/3 application ok if I am not wrong.

Can you throw more light on this ??

Regards,

Rajesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Idoc in error is in ECC, not in SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We found out the reason for the error had to do with the block in the posting period, because of which the outbound IDOC's had gone in error.

Regards,

Rajesh