cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting errors when create Pricing Procedure and save Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am getting these errors in Condition technique and when save sales order.

1. When create condition type "Select a document field for KDATU". (Condition field (I/O) KDATU is coming in red color square box.)

2. Condition type xxxx is not in procedure xxxxzz AV.

3. An entry already exits with the same key - in assign Pricing Procedure Determination.

4. When work on the T.Code - VK12 -> Click on the "Sent condition" -> Getting error is No relevant partner system exists for output category COND-A..

5. Condition type xxxx is not determined using condition records - when i update the condition manually in the sales order.

6. Save Access sequence -> Getting error is that the field assignment has not yet been made.

7. Getting error is that Select a document field for HIENR, When create Access Sequence -> Access -> Field -> select one out of four record (where is in access field table xxx - sales organisation, distribution channel, document currency,country code and customer), I think because of the customer in the table, I am getting this error. Here the condition field I/O is red color square box.

I have created my own standard order (from company code to master data maintenance and Pricing Procedure).

Here the problem is that after select one item, if click "Header Output Preview Icon (ctrlshftF1)", I am getting error such as

8. No Output has been Select for Printing.

9. And also when save the sales document getting error that "Financial document: No financial document assigned".

Looking forward to hearing from Expert soon.

Thanks in advance,

Regards........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the Output will not work coz it is setup for the partner function SP. But when Hienr is in the coindition table the output will not know what output to issue and hence the error.

First Customer in available fields list is KUNNR and the second Customer is HIENR.

Hope this will solve your prob

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

If am not wrong - when setting up Condition Tables...there wilkl be Two Customer fields to select from the field Catalog. The first one is KUNNR and the Second one is a document. Try selecting the first one and see most of the errors should go away.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvi,

that is a nice collection of questions, but I am afraid I cannot answer all of them.

Anyhow let's do the start, maybe others come back with more.

1. Sounds like your access sequence uses a table that has KDATU as a criteria, however this field is either not assigned or is not filled in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (or TKOMK).

2. You try to enter a condition (either manually or by program) that is not part of the pricing procedure determined by SAP for this document. Make sure that SAP determines the right pricing procedure and add (if necessary) your condition to the pricing procedure (v/08).

3. In your pricing procedure assignment there is already an entry for the key combination that you want to maintain. Use the "Position" button, enter sales org, distribution channel, division, Document Pricing Procedure and Customer Pricing procedure. You will get to the assignment. You need to change the pricing procedure behind. You can only have 1 entry, if you need more, you need to rethink your pricing strategy.

4. Where do you want to send the condition to? This option is to transfer the condition to another SAP system. If you want to do this, you need to set up the RFC connection etc. Please provide more details what you intent to do.

5. That is exactly what it does. Since you update it manually, it is no longer determined, but manually entered, which is exactly what the message tells you.

6. That is really annoying in my eyes, because it will give you the same error when you do the field assignment. Just click on the "Fields" Tab (in v/07), SAP will propose the field assignment to you, which in most of the cases is the right one.

Please award points if help is useful

Cheers

Markus