cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Document Keywords in Solar_Eval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I've trying to use the Document Keywords to run filtered reports about documentation assignments in Solar_eval.

In spite of assigning correctly to the document the keywords in the attributes screen of solar01 or solar02.

When I run a report selecting those keywords as filter (document keywords), does not find coincidences.

Any idea of what may be happening?

Thanks and Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if you have find a solution for this problem because I am facing the same problems???

Hope you can help me asap.

Thanks Niels van Geffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet!, sorry....I'm seeing if after latests SPs application something changes relating this issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

After reading your posts, I tried out at my end, and it seems to work correctly, filtering based on Keywords.

I defined Keywords in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN and made it possible for allocation only to Documents (not for Project Structure or Roadmpa), Chose this Keyword as an Attribute for a Test Case document, in SOLAR02, ran a report from SOLAR_EVAL, Configuration -> Assignments -> Documentation, Project choice & Keword entered, on execution, I get to see the filtered result only, as it should.

The version I am on is SolMan 7.0 Support Pack 15; ST - 400, Level 15.

Please let me know if there's anything in particular you may want me look at, and get back.

Best regards,

Srini