cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing multiple streets using ADDRESS PARAGRAPH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using the following code to print my address in a sapscript form...

ADDRESS PARAGRAPH AS

NAME &CO_NAME1&,&CO_NAME2&

STREET &CO_STREET&,&CO_STREET2&

POSTCODE &CO_POSTCODE&

CITY &CO_CITY1&

REGION &CO_REGION&

COUNTRY &CO_CNTRY&

FROMCOUNTRY &CO_CNTRY_CODE&

ENDADDRESS

The problem I'm having is that the street values aren't coming in. Many of my addresses uses street 1 & street 2. How do I get both of them to print? If I remove &CO_STREET2& from my code, the first street prints. If I include it, neither value prints.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nick. I think I can use location and that will work.

One other question...my form needs to have some other info formatted on the as my address (in a separate 'column') similar to my example below...

ABC Company----

Return # 123456

123 This Street----

Order # 56789

City, State 12345----

Order Date: 12/31/9999

Is it possible to format the form in this way if you're using address paragraph? I'm hoping that the spaces that I'm created come out correctly on your end and make sense.

Thanks again.

Edited by: SDW on Mar 3, 2008 11:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all of these extra fields need to line up as a column it may be easier to create a seperate window, next to the address window. The ADDRESS statement wouldn't easily cope with integrating extra (non-address) fields.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be a stupid question, but if I create additional windows I'll need to call them from within the SAP print program. Do I need to make a copy of the standard program, make my changes, and then link the new program and form in config? That'st they only way to call a new window, right?

Edited by: SDW on Mar 3, 2008 3:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, that is the only way if you are going to add any new windows to your existing form.

The driver program needs to be modified to incorporate the call to your new window.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The STREET option in the address command only accepts one variable (unlike the NAME option which accepts multiple), so that accounts for the behavior you are seeing.

There is an additional option LOCATION that you can use, which may be useful, or switch to the address number rather than the individual fields to use all potential address fields.

All of the options are covered in the SAP help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d1/803238454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

Regards,

Nick