cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Activity gets created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I login to JDI and try to checkout a file in one of my component .It creates a default activity and does not ask for creation of activity .Thereafter whichever file i checkout it doesn't ask me for any activity.I am using NWDI 7.0 sps10.

Could any one help me resolving this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the Development Configurations perspective, select the SC, and navigate to the Open Activities pane. If you right click on the build space (one level higher than the activity list), you'll see an option "Always Explicitly Select Activity".

That's what you need....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am seeing the same behavior, but I only see the context menu you speak of under: the repository browser in the DTR perspective.

So If I expand the track name, then go to sap.com_SAP_ESS

then dev->active.

If I right click on active, "Always explicitly select activity" is already greyed out like its selected already. But its behaving such that it doesn't ask me for an activity when modifying the source (like I've seen it do in the past) and instead of seeing an open activity, I only see a closed activity (which I didn't create myself as far as I can tell) under the closed activity tab which appears to be related to the change I made.

In the past, as soon as I made a change, I would get prompted for an activity. Then I would see the activity under open activities where I believe I could relase the activity for build and deployment. Its not doing this now.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ken .This works .....Thankxs a lot