cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Bill of Material-ERLA

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We want to mix BOM functionalities of both item categroy group ERLA and LUMF.I.E., Pricing, Inventory (Availability Check), Delivery Processing at main item level and the component items to explode with the price for the information purpose.

FYI. This is what I tried but still pricing is not working at the componet level:

1.Assigned item category group ERLA to main item in the material master to explode BOMS in the sales order.

2.Copied TAE item category to ZTAE & assigned pricing X std pricing

3.Item category determination- SaTy-OR , ItCGr-ERLA, HlevItCa-TAQ, DfItC-ZTAE

4.Assigned schedule line CT to item category ZTAE

Is there any thing I'm missing?? Please advice.

Cheers!

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

just to explain it a bit more. you were on the right track in defining item category and assigning this. but you should have used item category group LUMF. and you should have copied TAN into ZTAN.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

The configuration for the Sales BOM goes like this. As you know there are two scenarios one Header level pricing and the other Item level pricing.

For the Header Level pricing the standards are

Item Category group : ERLA.

Item Category Header: TAQ.

Item Category Subitem:TAE.( Item category group for this would be NORM in the material master)

For this the in the TAQ the structure group in the BOM configuration shoud be set.

For the Item Level Pricing

Item Category group : LUMF

Item Category Header: TAP

Item Category Subitem:TAN( Item category group for this would be NORM in the material master).

Please any body can correct me if i am wrong

Jyotsana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

This all depends on Item Category.

When item cat is TAQ = explanation system automatically calculates header level pricing

like.. when u kept item cat group as ERLA in material master SOrg 2, system automatically determines item category as TAQ,

Remaining line items categories TAE.

So.... TAE = Text item. It dosent contain prices. Thats why item level prices are not visible.

If u maintain item category goup as LUMF for the main item u can see pricing at the item level.

Reward point if helpful.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you want pricing at component level, item category group should have been LUMF.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the system giving any errors?

Thanks

Krishna.