cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Output message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know is there anyway the output message be created once i create a sales order? At the moment i have to manually enter the Output message type & only then print.

Hope my question is clear.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain the records in the transaction code VV11

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

The out put condition needes to be maintianed by transaction VV11. If it is for the order confirmation use the condition type BA00.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you for helping me resolve the problem I faced. Apologies in acknowledging your efforts.

Keep the good work going.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil & Prashanth,

Thanks for the inputs, what i am actually looking for is, in Sales Order, Extras -> Output -> Edit -> (here we enter the output message type).

I want to know is there anyway i can make the system automatically fill this up when the sales order is created, instead of having to enter it each time.

Is this possible using VV12? If i enter the Output type, followed by Sales Org. Sales Document type & Sales grp. In this if i maintain the condition, will the system automatically fill up the output message type in the sales order when the next order is created?

Await your inputs.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please do following checks.

1. Output requirement in output determination (Tcode NACE) should not anyway restrict output to propose if all things are fine.

2. Some times standard requirement routines have check that if change transaction is there ie. VA02/VL02N/VF02 the o/p is supressed. Pls. check this if this is needed.

3. If the o/p is a print o/p, check the communication is maintained in VV11.

4. If the o/p is email, then do maintain the customer master email text fields correctly.

5. If there is a EDI message, then do maintain partner profile in WE20 correctly.

6. Also maintain VV11 correct condition records.

All above will surely ensure that when order is created o/p will be proposed.

Furthermore the processing of o/p can be defined at 4 levels which can be decided according to process you want to follow.

Hope this is helpful. Reward points accordingly.

Kind Regards

Sandeep