cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In pricing procedure I am doing calculation for step 100 and 110 into 150 with description as Total Amount.

So now in my order value in step 100 is 50 INR and in step 110 is 25 INR, so I am getting the result in Total amount as 75 INR.

Now I want this 75 INR to be into another condition type (no access sequence) which is in step 200.

How to take it. Can anyone please advise me at the earliest.

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

take the value captured into step 150 using an alternative calcuation type routine while trying to calculate step 200. As you mentioned in this case there is no need of an access sequence. All you need to do is assign new alternative cal type to the condition at step 200.

The routine code should fetch the value of STUNNR = 150. Infact you can assign a sub total field to step 150 and use that sub total field variable while calculating step 200.

explain your abaper regarding the code in alternative cal type and he wil do the rest.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rama

First go to V/06, (say ZR00) create a new condition type and givemay be you can the description "Copy of Subtotal". Save this condition.

Now go to V/08, maintain the pricings (50+75) as stated by you and subtotal these by defining in step 160. Insert ZR00 in Step 170 and give the value 160 in "From" and "To" column.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

According to my knwoledge, if we give grom and to for any condition type in pricing procedure, then the result of that from and to will become the base value for that condition type (ZR00). But it will not give the result into that condition type. I want to copy the result calculated from previous step into new condition type.

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to V/06

create a new condition type and givemay be you can the description "Subtotal". Save.

Now go to V/08, maintain the pricings by defining in step new step

Edited by: WISH on Mar 3, 2008 1:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ur requirement, u can give the step no of total amt (in ur case 150) in the new condition type's from reference step.

More briefly, assign 150 in the new condition type's from reference step.

Hope it solves

Reward points if useful.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two ways:

1. Define new step before 150 to just calculate the total of step 100 and 110 and then use this base for 150

2. Define the alternate calculation type for 150 and define the formula for calculating step 150.

Point 2 is efficient.

Reward accordingly.

Kind Regards

Sandeep