cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not hitting to intergration engine, instead reaching to Target sys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the Proxy scenarion b/w sap to XI and SOAP connection b/w XI to Target system.

After 27th of Feb 08, the messages are not hitting to intergration engine, instead hitting the adapter engine. hense i can not see the messages in XI MONI .

Before 27th messages were hitting the integration but not the adapter engine. This makes me confused.

Can any body tell me what had happened?.

Early response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jitender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to SXMB_ADM --> integration engine configuration

and check in goto-->global data if you configured these parameters

RUNTIME LOGGING_SYNC 0 0

RUNTIME TRACE_LEVEL 3 1

RUNTIME LOGGING 0 0

Hope it helps

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normal process is AE first then IS for adapters based on java Engine....

your scenario is Proxy-XISOAP

After 27th of Feb 08, the messages are not hitting to intergration engine, instead hitting the adapter engine. hense i can not see the messages in XI MONI .

Wether it is hitting AE then it has to enter the IS to execute then only. but for ABAP proxy it should not hit AE.....since you are using the ABAP proxy this directly communicates with the IS as XML.

Before 27th messages were hitting the integration but not the adapter engine. This makes me confused.

This is the proper behaviour on sender side as you are using the ABAP proxy but on the receiver it has to hit the AE as you are using the SOAP

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the sender system that you are making the SOAP interface in XI. You have to define web service for the Sender channel.

http://<server>:<port>/XISOAPADAPTER/MessageServlet?channel=<party*>:<sender>:<channel>;

This is the url format for your sender channel and all the values those are asked during the web service creation needs only sender channel information.

So define your web service again for your sender channel and try

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your Scenario is Synchronous means , Please do these settings in SXMB_ADM

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/13/configuration-of-a-central-integration-server

Regards

Seshagiri