Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM for raw material 103 mv. type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello QM Gurus,

Please help me in following senario,

When I am doing GR for the raw material, I am posting the stock to blocked stock through 103 mov. type.

In system the inspection lot is being created but it is not in released status, although inspection plan is properly defined, hence I cannot do the result recording for the lot.

If anybody can suggest where the problem is.

Your king suggestion are expected.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I know for what reason when you doing GR U r posting the material manually into Blocked stock, even though you have maintained inspection 01 type in the material master.

Navin

Former Member
0 Kudos

nc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

please check the configuration in QM-quality inspection-inspection lot creation-----inspection for goods movement.

Here check the movement type is deactivated or not?

If deactivated then its not working for this movement

Regards

S.Anbalagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm listing out some common mistakes because of which the Lot wont be in REL status.

First in MM03 QM view -check for the inspection type(01) and 05 for other GR to be active.This should be fine in ur case since your are saying the lot is created.Make sure the check mark Automatic assignment to be checked ,Check characs and also Insp with task list.

Second-Make sure the inspection Plan(QP01 display) was created with the same Key date as the Insepction lot or even earlier .The key date can be checked under qa03 to display Insp lot.

Third-make sure the Usage is the same as in the Inspection lot.The usage is the one which links the Plan to the Lot .It should be 5 for GR from PO and 53 for other GR in the insp plan. You can check the Inscpetion lot usage by going to QA03.

Check all these, ur problem should be solved.Please let me know if there is any furthur problem.And also reward if helpful and close the thread.

regards,

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have checked all above settings, but still lot is not getting rel. status, while on other hand while doing GR with 101 mov. type every thing is working fine.

Pl. help me out..

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Shirsath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In spro...default values for inspection type find out the required inspction plan usage...create that insp plan and asign in that inspction lot and click on task list assign push button, then system will assign the inspction plan. Save, teh the insp lot will be released and can do Results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have used correct uasge in the inspection plan , also check whether it is released.

Also In QA02 , Check whether you are able to assign task list specifications manually . Sometimes if you have more than 1 insp plan for that scenario , system may not assign automatically.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards

K.M.Arun