cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

framework in WDA using ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gudday,

Can u pls suggest what are the various methods of creating frameworks in WDA using

ABAP developement.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Uwe_Klinger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we strongly suggest not to create an own framework. The Floorplan Manager (FPM) is already available in a WD ABAP version that is developed by ERP Core. Please contact Marko Degenkolb if you want to use the Floorplan Manager.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi martina........

be little more clearer.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to do the same FPM framework support JAVA in ABAP.Can we do the same thing in ABAP?Could you please help me with some links or steps involved in implementing it.

I want to have 4 boxes on top of my application,and the text in the box gets highlighted depending on the screen,making rest of boxes inactive.Please reply if it is not clear yet.

Thanks,

Martina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi martina........

if you want ot have say four buttons in the screen and get them enabled and disabled, then it can be done using dynamic programming. for example the class cl_wd_button has the method set_enabled. you can make use of that.

---regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can implement this using roadmap component also.can u please tell me steps involved in it if u hav already worked on it.

I hav documents and links regarding this but facing many issues while implementing it.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Deepthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

Take a look in a system into a WDA component called DEMO_ROADMAP (or was it ROADMAP_DEMO...?). That should give you an example about how to build an application that has a roadmap similar to the WD Java applications for example in the area of ESS/MSS.

Regards,

Karri