Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't deploy and run and application NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Please! I'm getting crazy.

We have SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SPS 14

I have the developer netweaver studio 7.0.09.

I have installed j2sdk1.4.2_04

I have configured correctly the SAP J2EE Engine.

I don't know what`s happenning.It's trying to deploy but it doesn`t do anything

It only gives me two messages and none of them are an error.

03-mar-2008 11:17:20 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] INFO:

[004]Created a temporary copy : Holaworld.ear

The url of the temporary copy (which will be deployed) is file:/C:/DOCUME1/ES44681/CONFIG~1/Temp/temp56489Holaworld.ear

The copy will be deleted again after deployment.

03-mar-2008 11:17:20 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[main,5,main]] INFO:

[004]Start deployment

Holaworld.ear (C:\Documents and Settings\es44682708x\Documents\SAP\workspace\Holaworld\Holaworld.ear)

Please, any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It gives me an error.

"An error has ocurred when creating this view"

I have only created the project, the component and the application and try to deploy and run.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like some studio or workspace problem. Delete the old project. Close your studio. Open with new folder for workspace or if this is the first project in webdynpro, then you can try deleting the workspace folder from C:/Documents and Settings/User/Documents/SAP/Workspace. If your old project is still present, delete your old project from workspace. Now open the studio, create a new project with some other name, then application with component. Deploy and check.

Regards,

Harini S

• Reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I am not administrator user and because of this i cann't deploy anything.

jefferey_ng
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar problem now and would like to know how you resolve this problem.

May i know where do you check if you are administrator user or not? Do you mean the DTR user that you used to login is not administrator which causes you couldn't deploy anything??

And when the detail mention "created a temparory copy" in my local drive but I could not find it with the location that given. It seems like the file is not created afterall. Please advise.

Feb 16, 2012 3:32:09 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] INFO:

[001]Created a temporary copy : projtest.ear

The url of the temporary copy (which will be deployed) is file:/C:/Users/AppData/Local/Temp/projtest.ear

The copy will be deleted again after deploymen

Thanks and regards,

wx

Edited by: wxjeff on Feb 16, 2012 8:33 AM

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess he thought of Engine administrator not DTR.

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of application is this? Is it a webdynpro application?

You have mentioned you have configured J2EE engine correctly. If so, all the server nodes should be green. If this is also fine, then try to create a new project. Just give a hi and check deploying it. If it deploys, it means your current project is taking more time to deploy. Also make sure you are not trying to deploy before previous deployment is completed. If you try to do so, your application gets locked.

Regards,

Harini S