cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing of material based on batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i have a question,here i have scenario in which i want to differentiate the price of the material based on batches.

pls correct me if i have made some wrong,

now v/05 i have created a table in which i have taken batch and material as my field

and now in v/07 i have assigned to access sequence ahd this acess sequence i have added to PR00 condition type.

now when i go to VK11 i tried to use the acess sequence and give price i get an error.

pls if u give me some suggestions it will be a great help to me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try to go back to your access sequence and select the field for batch. under the column 'A TyP' enter the value 'B'. test again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for th reply,but even i try that i get an error

*Object Batch not provided with characteristic BATCH. (Note other fields!*

so pls give me solution for this.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what error do you get...?

If you are pricing with regards to batch everytime a batch is over the PR00 record will expire. so every time you have a new batch you will have to have a new record. Sound very tedious.

Let us know when and how exactly do you wish to achieve this..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the error i get is

Object Batch not provided with characteristic BATCH. (Note other fields!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

hhmmm. i think you should look at your batch management settings first. have you assigned a class 23 characteristic to your material?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have created a class in cl02 along with characteristic and values with class type 023 and i have created a batch in MSC1N,using the material, plant and storage location,also in material i have included classification view.

please do tell me anything else i shuld do while creating a batch .if there is anything i have left please do give the configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

for the batch management, better to have an MM guy help you as i am not fully competent on the issue. other than this, just try changing the values in the access sequence and see what happens. of course, you must enter the batch in the sales order.

regards.