cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked quantity of DO is grayed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a consignment fill-up KB. During creation of Outbound Delivery, the picked quantity is grayed out, which I can't do any picking. Hence, Post Goods Issue (PGI) is not allowed. I need to do picking so that PGI can be done. How to solve this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reasons for Picking area grayed out

1. Item Not relevant for picking.

2. Item needs to be picked through transfer order.

Regards

KRSNA

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this may be due to 2 reasons..

1. Delivery item category may not be relevent for picking.. Check T Code : OVLP

2. due to WM Transfer order requirement.. you can see this in the picking overview screen itself.. otherwise check whether WM assigned..

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While configuring ur delivery item category i.e. KBN TC (0VLP)

Please check "Relavant for Picking"

Ur problem will be solved

Reward if helps

Cherrs & Rgds

Sudeep

Edited by: Sudeep Mundada on Mar 3, 2008 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Item Category determined in the delivery document controls whether the same is tobe Picked or not. Now use the followign menu path if you wish to have a the Picked Qty option as active(without Greyed out):

SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Deliveries>Define Item Categories for Deliveries. Here select the appropriate Item category and then display the same. Here you will see a option of Relevant for Picking. Select the same and SAVE. Alternatively use T-code OVLP.

Hope the above works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check t.code OVLP if the item is picking relevant or not.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check that the item category for that material is set to be relevant for picking.

Also in picking tab if the status picking status is blank means not picking relevant. It should be A before piking and become C after picking.

Hope this helps.

Kind regard

Sandeep