cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invpoice - Billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Proforma invoice created which do not have accounting document , it is working fine. but there while the billing due list is generated (VF04) there the proforma invoices are displaying, which should not? can any one throw some light and let us know ur findings as to why it is showing and how to avoid them.

Regards

Nag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check ur sales doc type go to t.code VoV8 and check the sales doc type there see order related billing type or delivery related billing type if any thing assinged F5 or F8 please remove that and then check in Vf04. i think it will solve ur problem

Reward points if helped you

Bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know, if we remove the Billing type from the Sales document type, it will not show these delivery document in VF04 at all or once billed it will not show again.

Your reply is eagerly awaited.

Rgds

An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

To take care of your requirement please do the following:

While using VF04 use Billing type field and double click on the same or alternatively Right click and select Options menu. Here select the # Not Equal to option and then enter the Billing doc type for Proforma Invoice or any other Billing doc type which you do not want to be displayed in the Billing due list and then Execute the same.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proforma Invoice can be created 'n' number of times for same delivery / sales order. The Delivery / Sales Order will still reflect in Billing due list, untill the actual Billing Document is created & which is logical. If the delivery / sales order is not reflected, in that case there is possibility of not creating the actual Invoice by error.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the system behavior is correct, that no accounting document is created. but i did not understand the second issue... are F5 and/or F8 billing types showing up in VF04? they should not.

regards.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when running VF04 check what type of Billing documents you are selecting...

they should be Billing F1 or F2 and not performa F8...

Rerun and check..

Regards