cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java code at SAP NETWEAVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

I am using ERP 2004 NETWEAVER trying to see how java code works here.

could you pls tell me how can i confirm whether J2ee engine is already active or how can i access netweaver Studio to write code in it.

I am trying to work in java codes in SAP.ie want to see the java classes using SAP.

How to start java editor here.

could you pls help me.

ambichan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ambi,

In the tool bar options got to 'window'-> 'open perspective ' select 'java' perspective. create a new project in the java perspective. while creating project itself you'll have the optin to elect which type. in that specify java. give the package name also. if you want to include a class, right click your project, select class. create your java class. when you save , the compilation takes place automatically. inorder to run your java class, select 'Run' in the tool bar. create a configuration file for your class . press Run.

it'll give the output in the console below.

regards,

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

thanks for your reply.

unfortunately i am sorry to explain you my full requirement.

Now i am looking for Opening NWDS in my SAP system.

How to start this NWDS. should i have to download and install at my client side seperately.?

if so, pls confirm, this is the one i found in SAP market place...i am downloading it..with zip file.

can i procedd further with this..

51030724_15 NW04 SR1 SAP NW DEVELOPER STUDIO 2.0 Info 642033 01.02.2005

ambichan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have NW'04 CD try from there. it will be in IGS CD. run IGS\DEVST\IDE\JDTsetup.exe

this will install IDE on your machine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many perspectives in Developer Studio.

Go to the menu Window->Perspectives and open Java Perspective to create a Java Project and you can create classes and so on....

To see weather J2EE is active or not , go to Window->ShowView and open J2EE Explorer.

This will show you a window with J2EE instances.

Regards, Anilkumar