cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For one user the Account assignment catecory and item catecory as blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Myself and user have been assigned to the same EBP Purchasing org.Product categories and Account assignment are maintained in the user extended attribute as is same with me.

I am trying to shop for user , I am able to select the user without any issues, but for this user, the category and Account assignment field comes in blank, please verify the below screen shot marked in red color box., also user is facing the same problem while he tries to create the SC.

Please advice

Thanks & Regards

Sada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sada,

It looks like there is an issue with the user.

Please check the User address and attribute consistency using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE (Object Synchronization & Repair).

Try executing this transaction by inputting the Business Partner number of the User.

In case of inconsistency with address or Object links then these kind of errors pop up.

Using USERS_GEN txn. delete the employee assignment of this user and then reassign the SU01 user to the responsible organization.It will generate a new BP.

Also you can check for the consistency of this user using BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE txn.

Then try creating shopping cart using this user.

Hope this will resolve your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

Thanks for the help, this issue has been resolved.

You are always helping me.

Thanks& Regards

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify these two settings:

1. The user's (position) in PPOMA_BBP should contain the attributes

a. Account category

b. Appropiate Account Assignment Object (Say if Acc Cat is Cost center( CC ), then maintain the value of the attribute Cost Center and make it as default )

2. The below customization has been maintained or not:

a. SAP Implementation Guide -> Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define Account Assignment Categories

b. SAP Implementation Guide -> Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category

If the above two are correct then the problem should be sorted out.

Regards

Kathirvel